Archery Talk Forum banner
41 - 60 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
I signed back up. Feel like this is going to be a great year. 2019 was an “off” year for me and I only contributed 50 points. Normally I’m good for at least 200 but it wasn’t meant to be. You guys did a great job. This year is shaping up to be a good one. Despite having my polar bear, desert sheep, dall sheep and mountain caribou hunts cancelled so far I will be hunting in Alaska, Missouri, Illinois and Kansas. I’m excited. Haven’t picked up the bow yet but once I get over my supply chain interruptions at my company I’m all in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I also got some information back on some limited access public land where you have to apply for a daily “permit” so there is only certain people on certain parcels during certain days. It’s all river ground and between my house and office!! Coworker and his brother have shot 5 white tails over 125 on it in the last 6 years. Multiple does too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That sounds like a sweet spot!

·
Registered
8,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Makes me want to put out some cameras PnD! Can't wait to see what they look like at the end of this month.

·
Registered
8,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I honestly feel like we can top last year's score.
I hope to kill a deer, then if god willing a 2nd. If one has antlers, then that is even better! Deer don't grow big around here with the sand soil, but I'm intent on finding something, one way or another!

·
Registered
8,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Now if we could only see the looks on peoples faces when I tell them my boring hunting adventure! LOL

Cartoon Line Organism Illustration

41 - 60 of 243 Posts