Archery Talk Forum banner
161 - 180 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Anyone planning on changing setups this year? I’m moving back to a 4-5 pin slider and probably lighten my arrows to 500-515 or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
923 Posts
I bought a Carbon Air 32 for a turkey bow. Usually just shotgun hunt but been wanting to switch it up. Running Easton Da Torch 330s. About 420 grains. The CA thumps! Still going with MBG 4 pin slider. Bottom pin .10. Not sure I will ever use a different sight for main bow. What broadheads do you all use for turkey?

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
I bought a Carbon Air 32 for a turkey bow. Usually just shotgun hunt but been wanting to switch it up. Running Easton Da Torch 330s. About 420 grains. The CA thumps! Still going with MBG 4 pin slider. Bottom pin .10. Not sure I will ever use a different sight for main bow. What broadheads do you all use for turkey?

Chinese rages usually haha

·
Mathews shooter
728 Posts
Fellas I posted a short post about my daughter’s passing in the everything and anything section if you would like to read

Reactions: Hidden Danger

·
Registered
923 Posts
Read it with a heavy heart and a few tears Heli. Sounds like she was one tough kiddo!!! Onestringer is right down the road from me. I’m not Jerry from Southshore, but I build arrows quite often for friends and family. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.

·
Up a Tree.......
3,211 Posts
Sorry Heli. Prayers for you and your family. I can’t even imagine.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Got my bow shooting missiles.
I'm going to the Total Archery Challenge in TN at the end of the month, then I am heading to Massachusetts to kill some turkeys.

·
Mathews shooter
728 Posts
Butterfly wraps in memory of my beautiful daughter are finished they will be available on Onestringer’s site in a few days

Reactions: iccyman001

·
SuperToon'd
11,808 Posts
2021/2022 season starts now for me. Time to get my plot mowed then get it filled up and planted in a few weeks.
5368.jpeg
5370.jpeg

161 - 180 of 183 Posts