Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 282 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the 14th Annual ArcheryTalk Deer Contest! Below is your team for the 2017-2018 season. These contests are designed for everyone to have fun and not take things too seriously. Let's all have a safe and successful season! Use this thread for discussion purposes, sharing trail cam pictures, etc. amongst your team members. After your team has a majority on a team name, have one member of your team post the team name in the Team Name Registration thread. Good Luck, Shoot Straight, and BE SAFE!!!!!

09blackonblack
bass884
beersndeer
bowhunter9
bsites9
buckbuster31
Extreme vft17
Fire2527
hillscreekkid
kballer1
KYBowhunter89
mdnabors
mikel m14
PaBone
perryhunter4

·
100% Fair Chase
2,155 Posts
Checking in from Arkansas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Checking in from NC! Hope everyone has a great season!

·
Registered
19,020 Posts
Checking in from Wisconsin. Best of luck to all.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Checking in from northern Virginia.

Head to Colorado in 23 days!!

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Checking in

Checking in from northern Virginia.

Head to Colorado in 23 days!!

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
In from Texas. Hunt Kansas as well and have some GIANTS on camera. I'll share soon. Come on season!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
This is my 3rd year doing this. Im going to Kansas for the first time this year to hunt some private land that has some big deer on it! Hopefully I can stick one and give us some points.

·
100% Fair Chase
2,155 Posts
I think this is my 5th year. I hunt arkansas, and go to Kansas for a week in November.

·
BnBSlings
3,274 Posts
this is my 5th or 6th. We have close to 2k combined family acres but my wife and myself just bought 180 of our own. My dad shot a 157 last year on it, a 180 year before and I have shot a 137 and 159 inch 8 pointer off it...It has been a pretty successful farm in past years. The problem is, the home I just built it is 2 hours away! My home does sit on quite a bit of land that I shot and lost a big one on last year though, so hopefully better luck this year!

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Checking in from Arkansas. New to this state but shouldn't stop me from getting points for the team.

·
Perry Hunter
2,333 Posts
Checking in from PA.

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
Checking in from GA. This will be my 10th year this season. Lost my lease a few months ago after 20 years but found another lease a few weeks ago.

·
Scout, Hunt, Kill!!!
4,261 Posts
Checking in from Kentucky. My name is Mark and this is my third year in the contest. Looking forward to this and the season.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Brad checking in. 3rd year with AT. Hunting in NC & SC and one week in Missouri this year.

·
100% Fair Chase
2,155 Posts
Anyone have any ideas for a team name?

1 - 20 of 282 Posts