Archery Talk Forum banner

Team #17 - Team String Music

9K views 255 replies 21 participants last post by  rden 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is your '09-10 Deer Contest team. Please review the rules sticky thread at the top of the League Play Forum and know what types of photographs are required for scoring. Also, discuss among yourselves what you want your team name to be and then post in the Team Name thread in the League Play forum with your official team name. This thread is for discussions, trail cam pictures, anything you want to talk about with your team. Good luck!

archergurl07
archerykid12
birdman3220
cbhorns
Chris/OH
davehc130
drenalinhunter1
grousecatcher
medicine man
nyarcher
P DOG
PA Dan
rden
sanpeter
ultramax

#15 ·
I guess he wasnt aware of me being on the winning team last year was he?
Plus we have archergurl I know you can count on her because her boyfriend was on our winning team last year too!..... SCRAPEJUICE... bring it..

Guys I am not even going to attempt a name I suck at making up names!

#22 ·
Well hopefully more teamates will chime in soon. I can tell you this is a whole lot of fun if we have good participation out of everyone. I made a bunch of new friends last year and it was fun sharing our season with eachother.

#28 ·
I thought about names all day yesterday and they all sound corny...lol.... so whatever you guys want I am game........

There are some real creative names this year I was impressed with some of the other team new names.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.