Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 385 Posts

·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
24,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to an inordinate amount of late entries and requests for alternates, we were able to form a 26th team to add to the contest. Please decide on a Team Name and post on the Team Name thread....Good Luck!!!

Ats002
Boilers
killa_cam11
LongbowLogan
mnslvrslger
Neokane
Predator
quikstang347
sabres_fan
sham20
Sooner03
South Man
sticknstringer
walleyehunter78
webenic

Joe & Randy!

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Hey guys looked like we lucked out! My name is Logan and I'm from central Ohio, I hunt with traditional gear but that doesn't mean I don't get it done! Should be a good year hopefully.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Thank you Mods!!

Team name anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Very happy to get in on it again this year. Here are some suggestions for a team name - "Fashionably late" "Save the best for last"

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I am here guys. From Missouri and as far as a team name....I suck at that so whatever you all decide.

Longbow Logan....after seeing that toad you killed last year I have zero doubts about you getting it done. That was a beautiful buck.

·
Mad Arrow Slinger
10,668 Posts
Hey guys looked like we lucked out! My name is Logan and I'm from central Ohio, I hunt with traditional gear but that doesn't mean I don't get it done! Should be a good year hopefully.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Nice to meet you Logan! I hunted south of Athens and Liberty Center area as well. Didn't have any success.

·
Mad Arrow Slinger
10,668 Posts
What about Team Twilight Zone, Dusk to Dark, or Midnight Riders?

·
Mad Arrow Slinger
10,668 Posts
I am here guys. From Missouri and as far as a team name....I suck at that so whatever you all decide.

Longbow Logan....after seeing that toad you killed last year I have zero doubts about you getting it done. That was a beautiful buck.
Sham20 that's a toad in your pic as well son!

·
Mad Arrow Slinger
10,668 Posts
Looks like we've got some great states on board Iowa, MO, and OH-look's like someone will get us on the board!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I'm in Indiana, recently moved here from Iowa :( . I'm in a good part of the state, but I don't know if it'll compare to Iowa!

I remember Logans last few kills, both giants!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
391 Posts
Checking in from NC. I've had a few years of not many shooters. I hope this year is different. I like the idea of a name with the meaning of us being late to the party. But I'll go with whatever. Good luck to all!!!

·
Mad Arrow Slinger
10,668 Posts
Checking in from NC. I've had a few years of not many shooters. I hope this year is different. I like the idea of a name with the meaning of us being late to the party. But I'll go with whatever. Good luck to all!!!
What part of NC? I've hunted Anson Co and Bertie Co.

·
Mad Arrow Slinger
10,668 Posts
I live in Pitt. But I hunt Berite Co. What part did you hunt?
I've hunted with an outfitter -Conman's on the eastern coast. I hunted a great farm in Bertie and would love to hunt there again. That place was great. Joyce Harden (Harden Farms) and was on a lease in Anson County one year.

1 - 20 of 385 Posts