Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Pay It Forward
26,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the 19th Annual AT Deer Contest!
Below is your team for the 2022-2023 season. These contests are designed for everyone to have fun and not take things too seriously. Let's all have a safe and successful season! Use this thread for discussion purposes, sharing trail cam pictures, etc. amongst your team members. After your team has a majority on a team name, have one member of your team post the team name in the Team Name thread.

Remember the 4 S's = Shoot Straight, Stay Safe
Good luck everyone
Joe

Ats002
3​
buster588
3​
countryboy96
3​
Cove-Creek
3​
Dustin Clays
3​
huntfish25
3​
Kammeg
3​
Liv4Rut
3​
Mark2180
3​
RavinHood
3​
sagecree
3​
SB80
3​
sjj1856
3​
Wvhoyt
3​
yelton720
3​

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Checking in! I live in southern Maine and although right this moment I am in bear hunting mode with 3 weeks until that opener I am still working on locating a buck which most years will start showing up on camera here in the next month. For now I see nothing but fawns and does but a few more camera's going out soon. to try and find one.

·
TEAM 45 "HEART STOPPERS"
807 Posts
I’ll be hunting mostly in NC but I will going to Ohio in October for a scout trip and back up to hunt in November. As far as team name goes, I’m good with whatever.

Looking forward to seeing trail cam pics and hopefully some kill pics to follow this season! I’ve gotten a couple shooters on camera and have high hopes for one in particular. He’s been on the same farm for the last three years and blew up this year.

·
NC ASA Director
36,138 Posts
Checking in from NC. Let's get it

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Triple Threat
Intimidators (Earnhardt #3)
Three Stand Hunters
Third Times a Charm
Threes in Trees
Just some name suggestions, anybody else have any.
I am not really good ideas but just a pop in my head off one of yours was "Third Tine a charm" Nothing sounds bad of your list either so id be good with any of those.

Just idea's to see if someone can spin up something from it but not attached to them.

3ft blood trail
3 blade exit.
3 nut buck (not real sure if I even wanted to type that)

Ill keep thinking but I really don't mind.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts