Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since a few of us were too late to join a real team we have put together our own team. We are gonna play by the same rules and keep score to see how we stack up!! Al team members check in and list the state you are gonna be hunting in this year! Flingr

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I'll be hunting in WV and our season doesn't start for almost three weeks,Oct.14 I think.Can't wait.....

Brandon

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
The Outsiders

Aroflingr
gr8whitehunter
jer7440
bowhunter 21 03
bro2032
caleb
adjare87
ridgerunner7
havoctec2006
grubbworm
muckdog
BS in KS
cattrapper
smokey 84
jre4192

I will be hunting in SW Oklahoma, NE Oklahoma, and Illinois!!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I've been seeing some nice bucks.We saw a brute the other night while we were changing sets on a coyate hunt.I quess him right at 140".He would be a good boost for our team if I'm lucky enough to stick him.

Brandon

·
Registered
206 Posts
Checking in!

I'll be in Pa and WV this year. Can't wait for the season to start!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hey! This rocks! Checking in from MI, season starts Oct. 1st.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
3 weeks to go

I'm ready to go

3 weeks is going to be a long time for me to wait while you guys are showing off those monsters you killed.:wink:

By the way nice pics havoctec2006.

Anybody heard anything about maybe getting a custom avatar for our team???

Good Luck Fellas,
Brandon

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah I wish the temps would drop here as well...last year the winning score was 1300 points, even if we all just killed 2 does we would score 1500. I killed a 107 3/8 6 pointer already and a doe so that would be 157 3/8 for me if i dont kill a bigger buck, hopefully I do though.Good luck this season everyone!! Flingr

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
aroflingr said:
yeah I wish the temps would drop here as well...last year the winning score was 1300 points, even if we all just killed 2 does we would score 1500. I killed a 107 3/8 6 pointer already and a doe so that would be 157 3/8 for me if i dont kill a bigger buck, hopefully I do though.Good luck this season everyone!! Flingr
I got the two does covered.But I counting on that big brute I saw last week.:wink:

Brandon

1 - 20 of 97 Posts