Archery Talk Forum banner

Team 32 The Outsiders

4K views 96 replies 17 participants last post by  TheCamoGhost 
#1 ·
Since a few of us were too late to join a real team we have put together our own team. We are gonna play by the same rules and keep score to see how we stack up!! Al team members check in and list the state you are gonna be hunting in this year! Flingr

#15 ·
3 weeks to go

I'm ready to go

3 weeks is going to be a long time for me to wait while you guys are showing off those monsters you killed.:wink:

By the way nice pics havoctec2006.

Anybody heard anything about maybe getting a custom avatar for our team???

Good Luck Fellas,
Brandon

#17 ·
yeah I wish the temps would drop here as well...last year the winning score was 1300 points, even if we all just killed 2 does we would score 1500. I killed a 107 3/8 6 pointer already and a doe so that would be 157 3/8 for me if i dont kill a bigger buck, hopefully I do though.Good luck this season everyone!! Flingr

#18 ·
aroflingr said:
yeah I wish the temps would drop here as well...last year the winning score was 1300 points, even if we all just killed 2 does we would score 1500. I killed a 107 3/8 6 pointer already and a doe so that would be 157 3/8 for me if i dont kill a bigger buck, hopefully I do though.Good luck this season everyone!! Flingr
I got the two does covered.But I counting on that big brute I saw last week.:wink:

Brandon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.