Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Pay It Forward
26,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the 19th Annual AT Deer Contest!
Below is your team for the 2022-2023 season. These contests are designed for everyone to have fun and not take things too seriously. Let's all have a safe and successful season! Use this thread for discussion purposes, sharing trail cam pictures, etc. amongst your team members. After your team has a majority on a team name, have one member of your team post the team name in the Team Name thread.

Remember the 4 S's = Shoot Straight, Stay Safe
Good luck everyone
Joe

.BuckHunt.
6​
arrow179
6​
BOE_Hunter
6​
buckbuster31
6​
Daddymac
6​
EyesOfDeath
6​
Gparis
6​
gypsy rover2
6​
Kroach
6​
Maxemus
6​
outdooorsman3
6​
PMBRIGGS
6​
Texrider1212
6​
tkthehun
6​
wolfman
6​

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
This is BOE_Hunter (Barry) from Minnesota checking in. Will be a very different season for me. I’m getting back into coaching high school football after an extended time say from it. Weekends will be busy until mid-October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
286 Posts
I know where that is 😂, We just finished laying a pipeline in Conway a few weeks ago.
[/QUOTE]
That's cool. Conway is a great town. This area is growing like crazy too so you'll probably be back before long.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I know where that is 😂, We just finished laying a pipeline in Conway a few weeks ago.
That's cool. Conway is a great town. This area is growing like crazy too so you'll probably be back before long.
[/QUOTE]
Will be back Monday morning in Little Rock, the gas company got a bunch of dig up and relays. I’m a third party Chief Inspector. I figure I’ll be there awhile, I’ve worked in Arkansa for 12 years from Bald Knob to Eldorado.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Sounds like you'll be here awhile. At least it's not a bad drive to get up here. That's quite the range too.
It’s not bad, I have my camper in Maumelle. We’ve been working 5 days a week and I go home on the weekends. I’m going to Pike County Illinois November 4 through the 9th. I’m looking forward to that trip.

·
Registered
286 Posts
It’s not bad, I have my camper in Maumelle. We’ve been working 5 days a week and I go home on the weekends. I’m going to Pike County Illinois November 4 through the 9th. I’m looking forward to that trip.
Maumelle is like 10 minutes from my house. I used to do contract aircraft cabinet work so I know how it is working out of town. It's great that you get to go home on the weekends. Pike county in the rut sounds like a great trip. I'm heading to North Central Indiana the last week of October. My brother lives up there and we have a lease that's not far from his place.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts