Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post here with updates and pictures. Feel Free to post pictures of your setups for this year, trail cam pictures, or just cool pictures in general.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think parkered and elitearchery on this team so post on here!

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
NVM find out that im in... LET'S DO THIS!! :ninja: Gonna be lil hard cause im hunting a bunch of public land but hopefully gonna smoke something... First day here the 17 this sun.!!!!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NVM find out that im in... LET'S DO THIS!! :ninja: Gonna be lil hard cause im hunting a bunch of public land but hopefully gonna smoke something... First day here the 17 this sun.!!!!
Ill be hunting public land too but im glad your optimistic! I have seen a lot of does just a few good bucks and a few young bucks. But if its legal opening day im gonna let it fly.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish elitearchery would post on her and also maybe get 2 more people to be fair.

·
Bone Collector
5,454 Posts
I sent someone over Muzzy.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does anyone know how to post pictures from a iphone?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Lung busters sounds great! To start out with i live in stl and i love all kinds of hunting and fishing. started hunting when i was younger but now that im a lil bit older im starting to hit it harder, i pretty much hunt all over souther missouri and in my backyard.

·
Registered
29 Posts
15 almost 16. i shot a doe opening day and now a small buck he wont score over 50 so ill wait until after rifle season becasue in missouri you can only kill one buck before gun season. so hopefully after gun season ill be able to get a bigger buck for us.

·
Bone Collector
5,454 Posts
15 almost 16. i shot a doe opening day and now a small buck he wont score over 50 so ill wait until after rifle season becasue in missouri you can only kill one buck before gun season. so hopefully after gun season ill be able to get a bigger buck for us.
You can enter the doe.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sweet we finally have a full team im pumped!

·
Bone Collector
5,454 Posts
Im glad it worked out Muzzy. I didn't want you guys to be short any guys.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts