Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone
Got a question.
I shot the scramble at Gold N Grain this past weekend and had a good time, and plan to be back next year.
But I noticed that the high shooter for the day, and if I wrong please correct me, won more that each person on the winning team. Now I think the high shoot should win something, but shouldn"t the people on the winning team get more money in a team event? I was just wondering what everyone thought?

· Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no opinion

You can not tell me no one on here has an opinion on this.
I know it's like a double edge sword, you can agree with what I said and some may call you a winner, disagree with me and some may say your money hungry. But I thought at least someone on here would have the guts to stand up and say what they feel.

· Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
crazy

I guess no one has a opinion...thats just crazy. Not on here....everyone has an opinion.....LOL

· Registered
14,296 Posts
My opinion

talkalot said:
I guess no one has a opinion...thats just crazy. Not on here....everyone has an opinion.....LOL
is that you're a little jealous that you weren't high shooter. :tongue: Archery is an individual sport. Last time I checked it just took two arms to pull back a bow. The team concept is great and all but this isn't baseball. Archery is kinda like the Tour Duh France, those bikers are on "teams" but we all know its an individual thing and when you get busted for doping, you go down, not your entire team, they ride on.

· Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jealous?

Naaaa....Not jealous...I know I'm not good enough to be the top dog YET!
It just seams to me that if you want to have an individual event you should.
If you want to have a team event, you should. But don't confused one with the other...Your right its not baseball or biking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.