Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have order some stuff from team fitzgerald 15 days ago i have try e-mailing them and calling them no retun calls or email backs. just wondering if any body knows what is up with them....

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
this time of year they are backed up with orders.whenever i call i get ahold of someone.whenever i email i get one back within a day or 2 but i sent a email and havent heard anything yet but i know they are real busy right now

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
????????

Get there # and call them.:darkbeer:

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
Is their shows even on anymore ??? I bet it's on the one I don't get. I have Dish Network. I love their shows.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes they are still on channle 230 on dish. i have called no one ever calls back but yes you are right . it is a busy season right now. going on 16 days now . just wish it would get here.

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
just curious. DO they ever sign on to Archery Talk like the other celebs do ?

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
It took me over a month to get two bottles of deer dander

8 ph calls

4 emails

31 days later

Stuff finally arrives and they charge me $13 freight for a 8oz package.

USPS stamp on it was for $3.95

Website order form said freight would be 6 something.

Called up to complain, was basically told - what you see is what you get - they were not even going to talk about freight issues.

I poured the stuff down the toilet.

I am sure I will meet up with the thieves at one of the sportsman's shows and I will let everyone there know about them

BEWARE

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
well you are wrong about the 6 something shipping 6.95 shipping is up to a 25.00 order for 2 bottles of deer dander and 14.99 a bottle is over 25.00 so the shipping should have been 8.95 for that order.almost no companies out their charge exact shipping.most just dont put the exact price on the box so u dont know how much it cost.if i ordered a bottle of scent thru say cabelas i think their minimum shipping price is 5.95 and i can garuntee it didnt cost 5.95 to ship a small bottle of scent.i understand you still got overshipped but not as much as you say.

·
Registered
446 Posts

8 ph calls

4 emails

31 days later

Called up to complain, was basically told - what you see is what you get - they were not even going to talk about freight issues.

I am sure I will meet up with the thieves at one of the sportsman's shows and I will let everyone there know about them

BEWARE
Could you please post your receipt to show the proof of your story???

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts

8 ph calls

4 emails

31 days later

BEWARE
After all that wait and you poured it down the toilet. Did you feel beter after that ?? LOL, your funny !

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
well you are wrong about the 6 something shipping 6.95 shipping is up to a 25.00 order for 2 bottles of deer dander and 14.99 a bottle is over 25.00 so the shipping should have been 8.95 for that order.almost no companies out their charge exact shipping.most just dont put the exact price on the box so u dont know how much it cost.if i ordered a bottle of scent thru say cabelas i think their minimum shipping price is 5.95 and i can garuntee it didnt cost 5.95 to ship a small bottle of scent.i understand you still got overshipped but not as much as you say.
Most places do have a minimum shipping charge. I ordered a DL module from a big dealer and shipping was $6.00. Got it in after a month wait and the envelope had .68 postage. Wouldn't have really cared if it woun't have taken the month to get it.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
proof

well as you can see it cost 2.07 to mail it to me.. then they turn around and add 10.00 to it when it should of only cost 2.07 . i really like dan and guy and love there stuff. but i will never order any thing again from them.....

·
Registered
23,633 Posts
Awesome............

·
Registered
230 Posts
Can't argue with that...Fan or not!! Somebody needs to say thank you for proof of purchase being shown....JMO 188..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts