Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wathching the show the other day. Finally I'm starting to get archery adviceon tv. There starting to have shows on stalking , tracking ,shot placement , etc. Seems like most of the shows give you the entertainment but not the technical aspect.I hope more shows follow suit.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I like their show. It's kind of "goofy" at times, but I believe They are being themselves. Something more shows should do.

·
Registered
155 Posts
If you want REALLY GOOD advice on deer hunting, watch the new "Deer And Deer Hunting." Like their magazines, it's the best practical advice I've seen on any show.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I like them too!

:thumbs_up :thumbs_up
saranac1973 said:
Was wathching the show the other day. Finally I'm starting to get archery adviceon tv. There starting to have shows on stalking , tracking ,shot placement , etc. Seems like most of the shows give you the entertainment but not the technical aspect.I hope more shows follow suit.
They are goofy!!! But hey like 5shot said "they are just being themselves." They are real hunters, and Dan is the man! I have several of their videos!

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
saranac1973 said:
Seems like most of the shows give you the entertainment but not the technical aspect.I hope more shows follow suit.
OH MY...... I think the LAST thing in the world most shows want to do is "follow suit" from Dan and Guy! :eek: :thumbs_do

Terrible show IMHO, a couple of ******* wankers with their own tailgate cookin' show..... I don't think so! :confused:

To each his own...... I guess

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
That's what I am cornfed a "*******" I think we are all "closet ********" What is the deal with Fitzgeralds?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Fitzgeralds going down hill in my opinion

I have been a fitzgerald fan for a long time and really love there old videos.

since guy has tken over the company I think there videos are alwfull. I just bought boss beards 2 and keeping it real 2 and dind't like either one. I will not buy another new video they make but still want a few of there older ones for my collection.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
I guess I just like to see hunters take the sport a little more serious than they do. I really didn't think that the market as a whole would be interested in seeing some Bubbas using their deerstand as a grill, wasting to much time showing them eating and all the other corny stuff they cover, and I just love their "if it's brown and down" mentality. Obviously we all have a very different opinion in what we want to see in a hunting show. I personally desire a higher quality production with similar goals to my own. I haven't personally seen much on the Fitzgeralds show that would improve anybodies hunting??? :confused:

·
Registered
60 Posts
All i have to say is that guy and dan are great guys. i have said this before, and i'll say it again! EVERYONE PROMOTES SPONSORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is why you don't like dan and guy, and many of you have stated that that's why, then you shouldn't watch any shows on the outdoor channel or any tv period. in fact, you shouldn't watch nascar, or any sports, read any magazines or even come out of your bedroom! I am so sick and tired of people talking about the fitzs, drurys, roadtrips, teddy, or any one else being too sponsor hungry! you and i would be the same way if we had a tv show, i guarantee it!

actually though, for all of you who are talking about them cooking too much or promoting sponsors too much, you apparently haven't watched any of their shows this season! i have them all recorded! they have cooked only once or twice, and they haven't actually preached anything about particular sponsors or done any "product updates" or anything! they just use the products on the hunts and do some camera zooms on the products while using them! their shows are CHOCK FULL of Entertainment and Education like NO OTHER SHOWS I'VE EVER SEEN! They're covering topics like TRACKING, SCOUTING, STALKING, TREESTAND PLACEMENT, ETC! It's so cool! it's the way it should be done, and it's getting the job done! I am more interested in their sponsors products than ever before, because i am loving the fitzs more than ever before! i say, yes, the rest of the shows should follow the way dan and guy are doing things in their New Season, and before any of you put any more negativity about cooking or sponsors, you have to know they are not doing that stuff anymore, so don't waste your time!

Simply the best 2005 Show out there!!

Peace!

·
Registered
60 Posts
another thing is, you want to see goofy, watch ted, mark and terry, or ralph and viki! they wrote the book on goofy!!! always looking for a good chuckle!

Peace!

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Amature Coalition will be the next video to own I guarantee it!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Saw the Fitzgerald's at a seminar years ago and have not liked them since
They advocated that a frontal shot was one of the best shots to take on game with a bow :eek:
Will not even get into the head shots they talked about :rolleyes:
I have never owned anything they put out nor will I ever
Nope cant stand them :thumbs_do

Elk

·
Registered
60 Posts
you have a problem with frontal shots, but not with putting a picture of a woman with massive cleavage hanging out, next to your handle?

yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Elkcaller said:
They advocated that a frontal shot was one of the best shots to take on game with a bow :eek:
And I get a ton of complements on my avatar :p

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I have to agree with Cornfed, and I also like Elkcallers avatar. The fitzgerald show is to cheesy for my those guys are a couple of tools. I cant bear to watch it I have tried, I just cant.

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
just my opinion...i have purchased too many of there hunting tapes and just feel violated after watching each one..more talk then hunting...

Mikie

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Simply the best 2005 Show out there!!
:ROFLMAO:

That is a a good one. I have watched parts of two episodes like twice this year. I just cant stand it! Here is my impression on the fitz's:

" Hey man I love cooking on my car man this is the best venison I have ever had man hey look at these cooking spices we sell man they are the best ones you can buy man did you notice this week we are shooting mathews bows even though last week we said martins were the best man? Hey look at my camaro man! " AAAAHHHH! :confused:

I actually think it is the worst hunting show on tv except maybe for journal of the texas trophy hunters or whatever. That one is even more horrible. Well maybe.

rick

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hey Chevyman... Rumor has it you are Guy Fitzgerald... I think I agree looking at all your posts...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts