Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Guys and Gals,

Team Freezer-Wrap is now the largest and most "participated in" social group on Archerytalk. We have well over 100 members, close to ninety pictures posted and over 1,000 posts on the Team Freezer-Wrap social group page.

It is, without a doubt, the favorite bowhunting social group on Archerytalk.com, I encourage those of you that consider yourselves mostly "Meat-hunters" check it out and join up with the most friendly, fun-loving and down-to-earth group of guys you'll probably ever meet.

We have a biggest doe contest going strong right now and even have a few small prizes for the winners and a small participation prize to be drawn from the pool of those that enter a doe in the contestzes for the winners and a small participation prize to be drawn from the pool of those that enter a doe in the contest.

It is free, fun and worthwhile to join Team Freezer-Wrap social group, so what's stopping you. While you are there, check out some of the other fun Archerytalk social groups too, they come in all flavors :)

Join Team Freezer-Wrap here : http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/group.php?groupid=30

Thanks, good hunting and Keep'em Sharp......... :thumb:

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm proud to be a member!!!! It's an awesome group, & if you're not a member join today!!! Rightwing you did a great thing creating this group, great job!!!
Thanks Man, you've got a great social group going as well , Team "Keep'n it Real" :thumb:

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, I've still got a few left. :smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.