Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok boys lets get it going!!! Lets start seeing those huniting pics....We wanna know how everyone is doing so lets check in.TEAM SWITCHBACK

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'm new to this site as a member but have been lurking in the shadows for some time now. I have been seeing this team thing......can somone eplain the team concept / competition to me. Thanks

·
Registered
108 Posts
Season starts on 10/7, however, I am ready to go!

Hey Kipsbay, are you shooting the 5575's or the 3555's with your XT?

·
Registered
434 Posts
5575 w/ 100gr. fp / bh

·
Registered
8,820 Posts
I have a switchback, can I be on your team? :darkbeer:

·
Registered
23,628 Posts
NY Switchbacks ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon October 14th!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
23,628 Posts
Team Switchback is an unofficial Team - all are welcome!

N

·
0 Posts
If this is a real league team I am sorry but if it is just for the good ole switchback boys and gals here is one I got already.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I get the "team concept" but what is the purpose of the team and who and what are we competing for....??

Yes, NYS ....rocks but I wish the DEC would implement an antler restriction state wide (QDM).....Orange County.....good deer just to many hunters shooting small bucks. They never have a chance to reach their full potential.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
been twice so far. No luck yet. But that isn't switchy's fault. Poor scouting on my part

·
Registered
23,628 Posts
Ain't competing for nothing other than quality time in the woods shooting one of the best bows made......

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
So far so good.....

I have a doe, a 10 pointer in velvet and a pope and young speed goat down this year. I should have pics soon!!

·
Registered
8,820 Posts
Ok? I thought this was a NY team??? I have an 06 SB. Just call me the Missouri division until another Mo gets on board. I 'll be competing against da deers in dim woods, I hope to have pics tonight.

Sean

·
Super Moderator
22,689 Posts
As previously stated, Team Switchback is strictly for all Switchback / Switchback XT bow owners. There's no real competition within this group. Just proud owners of one of the best bows on the market coming together. :) The season starts for me on 09/30. Good luck to everyone! All Switchback owners post pictures of your kills in this thread. Good luck and hunt safe.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Taken two southern CT meat does one on Sept 15th and one on the 16th. with the Switchy, both perfect shots, gotta say loving that bow right now.....
Post pics when I get to my home computer....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts