Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and LOML just got home from a Nugent concert in Fremont Ohio at the sandusky county fair. What a show!!!! Fred Bear, Great White Buffalo, He shot his bow at a target of sadamn.sp? It was Great!!!

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Dude, you're killing me! I was at work tonight just wishing I was there! Just the thought of Ted being 20 minutes from where I was, and not being able to be there! :( Glad you had a great time though, next time, I'm calling off!!

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
They just announced here in PA that he is coming, but I can't remember when.

All I know is I am only 25, way to young to have seen him in his hay day, but I gotta ask.....

Is there a better song to listen to before a hunt than "Great White Buffalo" ????

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Fred Bear (the song)

I was a little apprehensive to even want to listen to the song :eek: , but I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. It was a pretty good sounding tune and the lyrics, while still a little cheesy, weren't all that bad :eek: . I would have to give it a thumbs up. Yall outta download it and see what you think :wink:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Paul S. said:
Yeah, Fred Bear!! :D :shade:
I agree. Also the instrumental "Earthtones" off the Craveman CD puts me in the mood. I saw him two weeks ago at Montana State fair. This is the 3rd time I've seen him live, and this was his best performance yet. Pro America, pro archery, pro hunting, pro NRA, anti drug, anti drinking and driving. Won't see this at any other rock concert.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I saw him in pittsburgh and i will never see another as good as his. When we first got there , i noticed 2 grizzlys on each end of the stage with glowing red eyes, i got goose bumps. The next day i learned to play fread bear on my drums and love to play it till this day........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts