Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of trying some 4 fletch 1.5" Fusions. I have shot 4 fletch Blazers in the past with impressive results, but can't clear them with my current set up. Just wondering if any of you guys have tried the smaller 4 fletch and what you found.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have shot 4 mini blazers on my Fatboy Target shafts and on my FMJ hunting shafts. I'm getting no contact (which was a problem on the 2" Blazers and Fusions) and my arrow flight is really good. I have a buddy who converted me and we both shot fixed broad heads for Elk last year and they flew great with the 4 mini's.

I was told Mike Braden shoots 4 mini blazers on his Fatboys as well.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm shooting the low profile AAE vanes 4 fletched on Easton Fatboys using a AAE Pro Drop rest and they fly GREAT. Have not noticed any fish tail kick or porposing(sp) even in windy condition.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I use four-fletched mini-fusions and have had nothing but good luck with them, even using them on fixed blade broadheads.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Im using four 1.5" duravane fusions at 90 degrees light helical, very good grouping, low profile, will stay with this combo for the foreseeable future.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts