Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Javi and Deer texas I noticed your names on the nuge board. Please tell me about the pig-nic, it sounds like blast! please give me particulars!

·
Banned
3,296 Posts
It's an annual hunt with TNUSA members for hogs and exotics. 2nd annual Pignic is coming up in about 19 days, and it's been sold out for some time. If ya wanna go on the next one, join TNUSA and send Reaper6 an email letting him know ya want in, or post a message over there stating that fact. It is NOT a TNUSA sanctioned hunt. Just a bunch of blood brothers gettin together for some fun. Next year, cmon!! (They're talking about #3 in March '04.)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats good to know,,,Gonna join I reckon...I need to learn more about Deer texas.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, thanks DT....olddog did ya see the cost of exotic does? There ya go bud!!

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Hey,

Kildog glad you made it over to the Texas campfire.... whole bunch'a good people over there too.....

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Javi,,I wanted in on some of those group hunts and cheap exotic does in the future...Now I've just got to get my buds over to the fire so they won't freeze to death!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I may need your help!! I think you have seen what tough customers arkie and olddog are!

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Take em over there and show em some of them pictures....

there would be more but DT is harrassing PETA.....

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Get the idoits D.T.

I may join the fire with Kildog. I'll need the date and cost.

·
Banned
3,296 Posts
arkie said:
I may join the fire with Kildog. I'll need the date and cost.
Ask Kildog to keep you up on the dates as they are posted at DeerTexas.com. Of course, you'll need to join DeerTexas.com at some point in order to participate, so ya might as well join now and keep up with it yourself. :)

http://www.deertexas.com/join.html

New hunts will be posted very soon! Stay tuned, and thanks in advance for joining!! ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts