Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image.jpg Just curious to hear about other people's experiences

Here's my first deer, taken last year with my creed xs, Easton axis 500 arrow, apex covert sight, Mathews ultra rest, and 6 inch stokarized stabilizer. Spot and stalk , 25 yard shot. Double lunged him and he still went a half mile. Glad I found this 180 pound big guy... Big for Massachusettes anyways lol

·
Team #12 - 2009 Winners!!
10,149 Posts
Was when I was 13, had this 11 pt double drop in velvet come in and start eating apples nose to nose with a 7 pointer. I hit him in the liver and he only made it about 150 yards and piled up in the woods. Was shooting a Mathews MQ1 and Muzzy 4 blade 100 gr broadheads.

Chris deer season 2003.jpg

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
Dad and I were in a stand made from a wooden pallet 15 ft up. He leaned against tree I was between his legs leaned against him, I fell asleep, he woke me up when the buck came across the pasture, shot him facing me at 20 yds with my trusty 30/30 marlin lever action. 125 in main frame 10 with 3 extra kickers

·
Registered
932 Posts
I was 15, she was 17 and her parents were out shopping. We were fooling around on the sofa and one thing led to another and before you knew we were naked on the floor...wait, you said buck....nevermind....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts