Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Both my bow and arrows shoot better than I can right now so I’ll stick with the girl I brought to the dance.....
Nice weight .

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
With the improved speed of the three new xbows, it's good to see TenPoint upping their arrow game. But, unless the spine improvement is the key element to the arrows +25 improvement, I don't see anything new that makes me think they will be better than the Black Eagle or ??? brand .001 arrows many of us shoot today. Per TenPoint, these CP arrows are not spine indexed. Are they as accurate as the arrows most of us shoot today? Time will tell.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Looks like they at least trying to have quality arrows for their new barn burners. Sure can't say that for ravin when they first rolled out the r9. Plus they hog tied to their s****y arrows.

·
Anti Fanboy
42,705 Posts
With the improved speed of the three new xbows, it's good to see TenPoint upping their arrow game. But, unless the spine improvement is the key element to the arrows +25 improvement, I don't see anything new that makes me think they will be better than the Black Eagle or ??? brand .001 arrows many of us shoot today. Per TenPoint, these CP arrows are not spine indexed. Are they as accurate as the arrows most of us shoot today? Time will tell.
If they are not spine indexed then I would pass and get some Tapps from Jerry. That is to say unless you had your own spine checker. Never had very good success with arrows that are not spine indexed.

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
Is Ten Pt into the arrow makin now? Or are these made by some one else ?

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
25% better than what throwing rocks, or their own arrows?

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
And how actually does one come up with 25% better.....:set1_thinking:

·
Huntoholic
10,772 Posts
They can run what they want, but even at 25%, I found the best Tenpoint arrows I found when I had the Venom was BEE's, didn't try tapps in it, but 25% over the Pro lites and Pro Elites wouldn't beet them out past 70 yards. I understand hunting range and hunting accuracy, but who want's to spend over 1.5K on a bow, and not spend .1K on the best arrows it can shoot, I would like to see the 25% better though just to see if it really is.

·
Huntoholic
10,772 Posts
Easton builds the pro Elite and Pro lite, I'm guessing but I think that holds true today?

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
6 arrows for $90 no thanks. I bought a dozen .001 Black Eagle Executioners for less money from Dave at Wyvern Creations and 10 of them shoot baseball size groups at 50yds. Yes only 2 flyers. I could see buying these high dollar arrows or other custom arrows if I was shooting competition.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Who builds tenpoint arrows?
I don't know about the new ones but the ones that came with my Storm looked like Victory Archery bolts.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts