Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several Questions about the new Nitro X Nock System: 1) Where can I find technical info as there’s nothing in the 2018 TP catalog? 2.) What is the nock diameter as I need to know if it will work with both Spynal & Tactical Tapps? 3.) Does Wyvern Creations have all these components in stock or will Dealers be able to readily get them from TenPoint? I plan to try the new Evo’s but clearly prefer to utilize the matched arrows I already have from Jerry at South Shore and to keep my weight in the 425 grain range.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
1. What technical info are you looking for? 2. The nock diameter is standard crossbow diameter of 22/64. (I’ve always wondered why it was never 11/32.) They fit into our standard Omni nock receivers which come in .297, .300 and .305 which fit most standard crossbow shafts. 3. Yes Wyvern and South Shore have most everything you need to fit other arrows.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Randy......Does the nock insert get glued in first and is there a specific glue TenPoint recommends for their nocks? I will check the Wyvern & SShore web sites out to see if they have the products listed yet. Thanks

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Yes the receiver gets glued in and then the nock snaps into the receiver. Any good insert glue will work. Aluminum nocks have not started shipping yet. The first batch are all going into bows. Separate nocks will be available shortly.

·
Huntoholic
10,772 Posts
Are the Aluminum nocks required for the Nitro X and the Stealth NRX? Or can you use the already available omni nocks in plastic for these bows?

·
Huntoholic
10,772 Posts
:thumbs_up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts