Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a TP Pro Elite-HP in very great condition only has some paint missing on the flight rail from the arrows flying down the track down range that has no effect on the accuracy still can hit a dime at 40-yards if you can hold her steady other then that the crossbow is fine. The xbow is in full camo hardwoods green I believe:confused:just a bit missing on the stocks butt point. Bow has 185lbs.of draw weight, 333fps.,a new set of string and cables just installed,new foot stirrup,6 new 2219 arrows still in the box,3 new spitfire heads,new front mount quiver,3x-multi line scope not new but well taken care of,and a brand new ACU draw never used still in the box and a new sling all for $800 tyd.if I have to ship, $750 if picked up from me in MD if seriously interested contact me. Thanks:)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pro hp

Hi:smile:, Iam in Laurel off of Baltimore Washington Parkway north-197 laurel-bowie. I can sale with out ACU for $600 :cry:picked up Good deal:thumbs_up

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HP-package

OK not sweet enough for you? I'll throw in six new TP carbon arrows also, that will give you more than enough to get started. "Don't be alarmed all items are as described" just have my eyes on something else that I would really like to try out this coming hunting season.:thumbs_up

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HP-package

I had a pm sent to me so let me clear this up $655 TYD is for the package with an ACU-50, $755 TYD is for the ACU- crank and package. sorry and Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.