Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have an opinion on who might be better suited t otune up my Commander for the upcoming 3d season?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was at The Complete Hunters outlet and Tim told me those were really good strings. I thought they were pretty pricey at $110 though. I also am looking for someone to help me optimize my Commanders performance for the upcoming 3D season.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Terminal Velocity!!!!
Mike is one of the best tune guys out there and I'm not just saying that because I'm one of his shooters. I won the IBO World Championship in the MBO class with Mike's tune job. In fact I had my best 3-D season ever with Mike keeping my bow in perfect tune all year.

Terry Jr.

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts
Terminal Velocity
Enough said :wink:

·
Trollinus Maximus.
33,293 Posts
Does he work with Bowtechs?
yes he does, he did an awesome job on my Guardian.

I have NO experience with the other CO mentioned, I know Mike does a great job :amen:

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
It won't leave the shop without being perfect if Mike does it. His strings are right up with the best.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts
I have used bowxperts and they did a great job on my AlphaMax 32.Do you have a phone # for terminal velocity & viper x customs?:wink:

terminal velocity Ph- 1-740-772-4926 after 11:30

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Someone PM me the standard cost of Terminal Velocity service...strings and tune please.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts