Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys it was Terry A who was the closest in my guess the score contest, great job terry. now you can brag at how good you are!!! i hope someone else will post a similar thread so we can have some more fun guessing and see if terry really is that good or just got lucky lol

· Registered
4,760 Posts
well guys it was Terry A who was the closest in my guess the score contest, great job terry. now you can brag at how good you are!!! i hope someone else will post a similar thread so we can have some more fun guessing and see if terry really is that good or just got lucky lol
And the score Was??????????????????

· Born To Hunt
6,149 Posts
Pm

Ill PM you my address and you can send me the bow that the closest guesser won in the contest, you did say I could pick the bow I wanted didnt you?:blob1::blob1::blob1::blob1::archery: What was the score

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry guys i posted the score in the original thread, it was 154 4/8. and is in the ontario record books.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.