Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
82lb KC 30in, 83lb Monster 30in. With just a nock on the monster and a dloop and peep on the KC. Whisker biscut **** rest on the monster and qad Ultra on the KC, would the dloop and the peep make it slower vs the biscut and just a nock on the XLR8? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFaLkw7OG8c

I shot a bunch of alpine archery bows, the assault, nitrous and jim shokey the assault and then the shokey then the nitrous being favorites in that order based on how i was shooting them.

Pretty nice bows I think in their price range.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
I think your chrono is wayy off. Were you shooting a 600 grain arrow??
Yeah something is not right....My Air Raid at 67lbs. and 29" DL shot 307fps with a 385gr. arrow.....My 82nd at 70lbs and 28"DL shot 312 with the same arrow.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont' know what tips I had on there my 100's or 125's it was either 565grains or 590grains, those green fletchings are quite heavy. We added 4fps for the whisker biscut and got 122lbs of energy.

There's so many people telling me what I should get on my chrono it kinda makes me wanna puke. Those bows are so powerful at 30inches and over 80lbs draw that they dont make a ****load of arrows for them and to stabilize a 100gr head it takes some weight to the arrow, though I was thinking of messing with some 57gr rocky mountain expandables and 420gr arrows

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
:ROFLMAO: Looks like the Cobra tried to rip the shooters arm off :D .......... That bad boy was ready to go, and the shooter wasn't........... ;)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, it will always rip on me if I get used to shooting with 80% letoff. You want the king cobra? I'd consider selling it. I don't know about your use of emoticons and smiley's though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.