Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im looking at some more broadheads to test. im completely happy shooting my rages, premiers, stingers, and snuffers, but im looking for a few more bhs to test over the winter. and maybe on a few hogs :). im looking at razortricks, atoms, trophy ridge heads, i have the 1.5 3 blades to try ou, ive had them for a while. im thinking of the 2s or 2 in 3 bladers. also looking for any good shooting head with excellent penetration. i also was looking at some tr steelheads. what are some accurate broadheads, that have great penetration, are tuff and kill critters. i also like larger cut diameters but will look at smaller.
thanks alot
Eric

·
Registered
77 Posts
NAP Nitron is a great head. Very similar to tricks. My sister has passed trough 2 120lb whitetail does at 45lbs out of a switchback shooting Axis 500. I have only had three stop mine out of 42 deer killed. My setups are always around 65lbs shooting Axis 400 at 29" (dren, drenld, alphamax, pearson Z34) Just my 2cents

·
Registered
151 Posts
Steel Force Titanium. theyre mean. I dont shoot em at deer anymore but for hogs and other animals where the hide is harder to penetrate then they work good. Try em if you havent already and let me know what you think.

·
Bone Collector
5,468 Posts
Grim Reapers. Shot an 8 pointer and blew right through the shoulder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.