Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I bought a Trykon XL.

My son wanted to upgrade to a compound, so we got him a browning micro adrenaline.

My other son got jealous and wanted to upgrade to a compound, so we got him a browning micro midas

My wife felt left out, so she went and bought a Hoyt LazerTec and she hasn't shot arrows since middle school :)

So now its a entire family affair!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello fellow Archery enthusists....new to the site....I'm in Texas (21 years)but I'm a transplanted Pennsylvanian. Love the state, the people and especially the hunting. I shoot a Reflex Excursion set at 60lbs, 30" draw with Goldtip 5575, 2" vanes. Bought it as a Father's Day present to myself and love it. It draws smoother and in my opinion shoots faster then my 70lb Hoyt Intruder. It'll get it's first "hunting" trip when the season opens on September 30th followed by a trip back to PA for 10 days starting on October 14th. I'm looking forward to reading the posts and learning something I may have overlooked Archery wise all these years.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome to an expensive new hobby , I bought my wifey a saphire and my son an adrinaline and I got the xtec maybe will see you at a shop or a range one day

Ps my son now wants a rinetec

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome aboard!! Good luck on your hunt with the new Trykon.

~T

1 - 9 of 9 Posts