Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to register for texas Shootout? I went to the texas A&M site and was unable to find out any information besides the dates.

Is registration check-in on Thursday and we shoot Friday-Sunday or can we check in On Friday before shooting. I was also trying to find information on registration costs.

If anyone can help.

Thank you,

D'arce

CloverArchery

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Does anyone know how to register for texas Shootout? I went to the texas A&M site and was unable to find out any information besides the dates.

Is registration check-in on Thursday and we shoot Friday-Sunday or can we check in On Friday before shooting. I was also trying to find information on registration costs.

If anyone can help.

Thank you,

D'arce

CloverArchery
D'arce,

Check in is on Friday and so is official practice. Make sure you have your blue, white or khaki pants, etc. Fita will be shot on Saturday and OR on Sunday. Look forward to seeing you there. If ya see me, come say hi! What are you shooting - recurve - compound?

~Scoobs~

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Ill be there shooting male compound. I look forward to it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Good luck at the shoot! Hopefully I can go next year if funds permit. Are you going to Cotton Bowl next month? It will be my first 90m shoot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts