Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
My new sight is a single pin adjustable sight with a .19 fiberoptic with 3ft of fiber. It is a stainless steel pin and all movement is Teflon sliders and bushings. Sight is made from machined aluminum for durability and less weight. Includes 2"scope with 1.75" field of vision just like the Viper scope. Also camo is in the works hopefully by next week and all Archery Talk Members will get Free Shipping For the rest of the month

Sight can be found at TGB Archery.com and is available in LH or RH
Binoculars
Auto part Wheel

Metal
Auto part Headlamp Subcompact car

These picks are of the prototype but the production model in now in and I will get the pics of them uploaded as soon as I can. A couple changes are the windage is laser cut with out logo and the windage scaleis also laser cut no stickers. The nobs are black no longer brown.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The viper scope is roughly the same view window as my scope on my sight. The reason I did that is people I know buy a sight and if it didn't come with a scope that was the one that they bought. As for camo Patterns I have a bunch available the only thing is that the cost for getting the sight done is much more then I thought it would be and I have no problem getting it done for anyone but they would have to pay to get it done and it takes about a week and the cost is $32. Pic is the in stock camo I can get but pretty much anything not licensed is available
Font Screenshot

·
NBA Clan Original
2,260 Posts
Just checked the website looking for the price. I will let the OP post the price here if he wants to but if that is for a site built here that is as well built as it looks to be,that aint a bad price Hoss. What about a light for the pin?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok The Site fully assembled in black without light is $69.96 for AT Members that use code TGBSLIDEAT and $79.96 With the Led Light. IF you are looking for Camo for you sight the price Will Be $102.96 and $112.96 W/Light. The store will be updated soon to have these options available I am just waiting on the pictures of the Production Sight to be completed. Code is Active now.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
From what I understand is the first axis is up and down the 2nd is in and out and the 3rd is twisting the scope like a door hinge. If i am correct it has 1st and 2nd but no 3rd and the reason to leave it off is not many sights out there have 3rd axis and if it becomes a thing I could always machine a bracket kinda like CBE does and offer it separably.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes that is included with the sight. Thank you michael

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
camo is custom and I do not have a sample of the sight, just the camo patterns available.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
camo is currently available and they are dipped to order to any of the patterns you see above. Just let me know the camo dip you would like and i will invoice you the cost after the sight is ordered. thank you.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
PLACED A ORDER FOR ONE I CANT WAIT TO GET IT...:darkbeer:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If some of you are thinking how can this be a quality sight at that price just look at the reviews for my nocks and see that I am not trying to stick it to my customers by making my price higher then it needs to be. I want to bet my product out there to the average archer that wants a great quality product at a fair and great price.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Just looked at these today in person. Very high quality. Looks just as nice as my HHA. Not a cheap knock-off at all. These guys have a great lighted nock and a great stabilizer also.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts