Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a shout out and a big thank you to Stacie (rep) and Garry (tech) at Alpine for their wonderful work. As you all may know, I had a small (well maybe big) issue with limb pocket alignment/cam lean on my F1 Fireball and the fact I got brown hardware when I expected to get black (2012). Stacie said send it back and they would make it right. Got it back today. Wow, no more cam lean, new black limb pockets and cams perfectly straight, peep lined up perfectly, string silencers installed, string stop adjusted perfectly, cam timing / draw stop perfect, tiller perfect, and to top it off new black limbs (my preference):thumbs_up. Thanks again to all at Alpine Archery. Now time to see if it will broadhead tune and if I have enough windage in my sight now. Pics to come later if you want.

Kurt

·
Registered
999 Posts
I have heard they have great CS. A little shop near me had them as a main line they sell and the guy running it said there the best. Good to here they set it straight.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Up for the evening crowd. Alpine did me right.:smile:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
I have dealt with Alpine several times (still have one of there pro comps). They are top notch for sre and always go that extra mile.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
I have been shooting there quality bows over the last 20 years and they just shoot very well, workmanship is great and a plus they are still small business that will take action if you have a problem.

thanks ALPINE

Bill

·
Registered
862 Posts
Alpine is Most certainly IMO the BEST THEIR IS when it comes to customer service. I got a new nitrous now and LOVE IT! Very sharp fireball my friend as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts