Archery Talk Forum banner

Thank you Hoyt!!...

915 Views 17 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Bubba Dean
...man do you folks ever know how to take care of your Dealers/Shooter Staff:cool:

...What an EXCELLENT time was had after todays events at the Hattiesburg ASA...

...Dealers and Shooting staff was treated to a fantastic meal of Crawdads, Pulled Pork BBQ, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw and all the brew or beverages you cared to consume :darkbeer:

...afterwards the Marketing Director got us all up to speed on what they have currently running and what we can expect in the near future to help PROmote the PROduct...whether at the National Level or at the "store" level :darkbeer:

...then the Chief HOYT Engineere gave us an AWESOME powerpoint presentation on all the things that make HOYT thee most BULLET PROOF PROduct in all of ArcheryHistory!! :darkbeer:

...questions were welcome at all times during the presentation and a number were asked and answered :darkbeer:

...not only has HOYT done an STELLAR job on behalf of their Dealership Network/Shooting Staff...

...but HOYT saw fit to bring a good many of the "factory" personel who normally reside in Salt Lake City to the ASA in HATTIESBURG to rub shoulders with us "common folk" ...

...not only did HOYT bring these hard working folks...but I do believe that 100% of them are actually SHOOTING the ASA Tournament right along side the rest of us ASA'ers!!!...

...HOW COOL IS THAT!!! :cool:

...How many Bow Companies have ever done such a thing to show their commitment to not only the sport, but to the Shooters and the Organizations that PROmote Tournament Archery??...

...none that I know of!!!...

...so, I just thought I'd tell you all just how much HOYT is COMMITTED to Archery and indeed it's archers, from the bottom all the way to the top...

...hopefully when you look for a new bow, and you are "serious"...you will take time to look in the direction of HOYT ARCHERY...and go to their website www.hoyt.com to find a Authorized Dealer neere you!!:cool:

...what an outstanding ASA Tournament this 2009 Hattiesburg Shoots had been so far...and it ain't even over!! :teeth:
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
...man what an AWESOME weekend in Mississippi :darkbeer:

...one thing is for sure after driving and viewing the entire countryside from North Central Arkansas to South Central Mississippi...

...THERE IS NO ECONOMIC DOWNTURN!!!

...that whole deal was/is 100% driven by the drive-by media to get their boy elected :thumbs_do

...the ASA had a full rank of shooters on the ranges, the vendor area was packed with vendors and shooters buying products...parking lot was FULL of new big and shiny Deere-A-Max's...

...so whoever says the economy is having problems isn't a part of the Archery Indiustry...

...bows, arrows, sights, releases are all selling at a record pace so far in 2009 :darkbeer:

...HOYT and ASA...helping to stimulate the economy in so many different ways!! :D

...oh, by the way I ended up 1 down for the weekend!!...what a great ASA Tournament this was :thumbs_up :darkbeer:

...how'd you end up for the weekend??...

· Registered
1,531 Posts
I may get flamed for this but here it goes.

I wonder how much this "level of service" to pro shooters costs the person buying a Hoyt product. The cash has to come from somewhere.

· Banned
3,502 Posts
And as you figured I missed out!! Dang the luck any way. BTW thanks for the Phone call DD:thumbs_up

· Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I may get flamed for this but here it goes.

I wonder how much this "level of service" to pro shooters costs the person buying a Hoyt product. The cash has to come from somewhere.
...the "level of service" with HOYT and it's shooters doesn't "cost" new customers...

...it simply PAYS new or existing customers to own the BEST products available...

...serious shooters, or tournament archers themselves generally choose HOYT because of the quality of the equipment rather than the "payback" from the manufacturer that many "shooters" require in order to just shoot others bows and equipment...

...but in regard you your point about "cost"...all companies "charge off" their advertising dollars, sponsorship dollars in various ways that anyone who purchases any equipment from any company pays for in the end...

...HOYT, MATHEWS, MARTIN, BOWTECH or others...we the consumer pay for not only the top shelf technical inventions/products, but also the folly of said companies as well...

...some are just more SERIOUS about what they do, and what they build for the marketplace than others...

...make an educated choice for your next purchase...support those who have the same passion as we do :darkbeer:

· Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And as you figured I missed out!! Dang the luck any way. BTW thanks for the Phone call DD:thumbs_up
...I guess call number 2 didn't get out MoBowBious!!...sorry buddy :rolleyes:

...I think The DeereMan was having just too good of time at that deal :darkbeer:

...hopefully next yeere we both can have a good time at the ASA HATTIESBURG PRO-AM :thumbs_up

...hope you are now back home and on the mend!! :cool:

· Registered
2,857 Posts
Well Double Dee..... I am just plain :greenwithenvy: I sure wish you ASA guys weren't so skeered of the weather up heere.... You guy's have way more fun down there.

sounds like a top notch weekend for all!

· Registered
266 Posts
I agree with DONDEERE, the Hoyt folks were great sponsors in Hattiesburg. I happened to have the pleasure to shoot with one of the Hoyt engineers in Hunter class this weekend and I really enjoyed the conversation throughout the two days. I don't shoot a Hoyt, but we had some good conversations about todays technology and how things work in the area of design. I have a new found respect for this company's commitment the sport. WELL DONE to everyone at Hoyt.:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

· Banned
3,502 Posts
...I guess call number 2 didn't get out MoBowBious!!...sorry buddy :rolleyes:

...I think The DeereMan was having just too good of time at that deal :darkbeer:

...hopefully next yeere we both can have a good time at the ASA HATTIESBURG PRO-AM :thumbs_up

...hope you are now back home and on the mend!! :cool:

Doesn't matter if call #2 Didn't get out!!!!!! It just made ole Mobovoious feel purdy darn good to get a phone call from the Double D while I was laid up in the Hospital:thumbs_up In My book it doesn't get any better than that:set1_applaud::set1_applaud: Top Notch in my book:thumbs_up

· Registered
1,179 Posts
DD it was good to see you and the "boy". Sorry I couldn't spend more time with you. I got that other thing going now and socializing has been cut way down. ASA put on another great shoot and Hoyt stepped to the plate as title sponsor which made it even better. Looking forward to Paris. Hope to see ya then. BTW I had a talk with Tyler on Sunday about how hard it is to overcome heredity.:angel:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.