Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know this is not a Hunting Thread but after watching all of this (9-11Stuff and Being a prior Marine Myself I wanted to post a Thank you to all Active and/or Reserve Military people. Active or prior!

God Bless all of you, and stand behind you competely! if not for you we would not be able to Have the freedoms we Have including Hunting!

Thank you
Jack Bellamy

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ttt

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Amen Brother! We can sleep peacefully thanks to them.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Thanks for defending our Freedom, for it does not come free!
God Bless all of our Soldiers overseas and their families for being supportive of a dangerous, but helpful job!

·
Registered
321 Posts
You are welcome

Your welcome. I believe that there are some good people out there in America, and most of them are here on AT.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Past & present -- thank you. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Thank's to everyone, I'm sad to say that I lost a very good friend in the month of July. 1st. Sgt. Jeffrey McLochlin.. To the rest, kick-ass and come home safe

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah these folks on AT are some of the nicest people and we Have to be the ones to remind others that we didn't get this great land without our soldiers! So keep up the good work.....it will pay off in the long run!

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
thank you very much, I believe that you are the ones who lead us into freedom everyday. I appreciate what you do everyday, not just on September 11th. You all have served this country through thick and thin and I would like to say that you inspire me on a daily basis.

·
Shootingairborne
10,575 Posts
And Thank you Devil Dog!

Thanks to all! It is great to be home with the family and friends! I can't wait to go bowhunting with the wife again. We both missed out last year. I was working with the Iraq Army.
Iraq boarder.JPG
Again thanks to all!:usa2:

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
:usa2: :usa: Thanks for a great job you all do everyday. Be safe.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Your Welcome.

Everybody does it for a different reasons. I do it so my children will never have to worry whether they will have a choice in any endeavor they chose. I also feel its my duty to keep what others have done before me intact. If we don't do it who will!

Thanks for all the support!! Thats all we ask of anybody!!

SSgt Jason Keefer
2nd Aerial Refueling Squadron....2nd to NONE!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts