Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,256 Posts
Great video thanks to those serving those who have served. But never forget those that paid the ultimate sacrifice.:usa:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,200 Posts
I run a bar and restaurant at a hotel that sees so many of these men and women coming home from and going to Iraq and Afganistan. We always insure these young men and women are welcomed home in a friendly and hospitable way.

By all means please say thanks and welcome home when you see them. I know it makes them feel good about what they do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,225 Posts
We can't thank them enough.

I started a thread that says-Our Military, Hats off & God Bless & it's still going.

ANOTHER GREAT THREAD-lets keep it going too.

SEMPER FI & ANCHORS AWAY!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,755 Posts
As the father of 2 US Navy Sailors I understand first hand what they go thru. I to wish to thank each and every person how has or is serving to protect our freedom. God Bless all our troops and God speed getting them home safe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,470 Posts
Great video.When ever I am in line at a fast food place and have a soldier in line I will buy their lunch.They are shocked when a regular guy stands up and thanks them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Thank You!!

There are heroes who walk among us
never looking for glory or praise
They don't seek recognition
for their thoughtful, caring ways.
Living lives of deep commitment
providing for those they hold dear
Steadfast with a quiet strength
through times of laughter and tears.
You are a person like that to me
the most selfless man by far.
I'd like to thank you
for being the HERO that you are.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,235 Posts
Thank you Veterans

I am a disabled veteran. I served from 1989-1995. I am so disappointed at the way our veterans are treated by society after they have served. The VA takes their time seeing veterans. There are so many coming back from Iraq with PTSD and other injuries. They need to have more DR's available for the veterans. They have put their lives on the line for our freedom. We should have jobs available for them when they return from Iraq. Less than 10% of returning Veterans have jobs waiting for them when they return from fighting for our freedom. The other 90% scrounge a meager life together when they return. It makes me sick to my stomach that Veterans can't get the help they need upon reentering society. Thank you so much for fighting for our freedom. Freedom is not free.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,076 Posts
Great thread

Thank you to everybody serving, who have served, and to those that died for our freedom.

My Great Grandfather, Grandfather, Father, Myself, and now my son have served. My son just left last monday for basic at Fort Benning. Keep him in your prayers please.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,081 Posts
makes you proud to be an american for sure. All the military reading this post thanks for your service come home and be safe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,509 Posts
Thank you to all that serve to protect our freedom.

May God bless you and watch over you:)
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top