Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The WOW thread kinda set me off a bit. We have some people on here that seem to have forgotten their place. At times we can all be quick to pass judgement. Lets all take a step back and reflect on what is important in our lives. I am writing this because of a sobering experience I had this morning. I am currently checking over more than 50 of these trailers before they get shipped out. The Army purchased these to carry our troops. Each one can carry 12 soldiers. Hopefully they never need to be used for there intended purpose!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Thanks for posting this up.............my best friend was killed in Afghanistan in May. It really made me appreciate the sacrifice that all those guys and gals over there are making for us.

I now involve our troops MUCH MORE OFTEN in my prayers after experiencing something that hit so close to home.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Sure puts things in perspective doesn't it?

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
Aint that the truth !!! God Bless our Troops !!!!!!!! Thanks for posting !!!

·
Born yank raised south
16,769 Posts
It is a very sobering picture for sure. I am thankful to God every day for the breath that I breathe and also thankful that we have so many people willing to put themselves in harms way to make sure we can continue to do so in a free country.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I think the lord every day that he protected me over there. he took some better people then I could ever be.. God bless the ones who lost their lifes for freedom and bless the family's of those who lost a loved one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts