Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say thanks to Javi for taking the time to explain cam 1/2 tuning to a rookie,he actually called me on his dime,which I didn't expect him to do and walked me through everything! Archery Talk is really fortunate to Have a very giving ( with his time) Guy like Javi Thanks again,I finnally got her tuned ! :) Dave T.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Thanks Javi. He has also helped me. I actually went to his house and got to tune one. Great guy.

·
Good Day All!!!!!
752 Posts
Javi!

You the man Javi!!!!!!!!!!
I might be calling you when I change the strings on my ultratec!
Dave

·
Registered
451 Posts
He's one of the most helpful guys around. Always has great advice.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I do a lot of other extracurricular activities and is member of all kinds of forums, in order to gather and share knowledge and what I notice most of the time is that there is a lot of arrogant members on all forums who either needs to show off their limited talents, or their belongings etc...
But there is always that "one guy"who is always devoted to share his real nature, his real unvaluable knowledge, to anybody, even going out of his way to give his unconditional help .... a REAL gentleman as simple as that ...
And yes, I concur Javi is "the" devoted gentleman in this forum, never met/talked to the guy,
I must also point out that there are a few others who would come out right behind Javi on this particular forum, but we will leave that for another day.
Javi, a picture of you will definitely help us strangers to put a name to a face, like that if I ever come to see you on the street, I can shake your hand... if you will...

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Javi in '08 anyone? Our current state of affairs may need some tuning. I'll do a write-in vote if I have to.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Sorry guys, I was actually being facetious. I PMed JAVI awhile ago (per his signature) regarding a VTEC issue and never received a response (only one I guess?). I'd like to think it was because he got swarmed as the resident Hoyt expert and mine got buried somewhere in the masses! :embarasse :wink:

From what I hear, he sure knows his stuff! :beer:

EDIT: JAVI spotted this right away and PMed me to assure me I was buried somewhere in the PMs! ;) Don't mess with those Texas boys I tell ya! They're on top of ya faster than a rattlesnake! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts