Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thank you Martin(FUG), I think I got on the right track with new riser and limbs;

I won the 2006 Fukuoka-ken Auturm Target Archery Championship!
90m : 51-51-58-53-55-57 325/360
70m : 54-58-59-56-57-57 341/360
50m : 60-58-58-56-54-60 346/360
30m : 58-59-59-59-58-59 352/360 Total 1364

Finally good weather and bow condition smiled at me, and I could made 1364:sad: , I think I could've made around 1380, If I did not make some stupid mistakes, anyway I am happy with this score!!! Especially at 50m target I was so good, but I couldn't got over 350, even I made 60/60 twice. I still have shooting problem at 30m target...Hmm... I don't know the exact reason why I cannot get over 355/360 recently.
Can somebody give me any advice for 30m target? Mental advice?
2nd winner made 1313, 3rd winner made 1299.

One good news, One of my Korean friend bought a Martin!!! Razor-X Nitrous-X! and Mr.Tokue of Nagasaki he also decided to buy a Martin!!! They love me shooting martin and decide to get Martins.
Hope I can meet more Martin archers at competitions!!!

I will be qualified for All-Japan Target Archery Competition(Oct,27-29) with this 1364, and I think I am the 2nd or 3rd from the Top line.

At 90m target, my green vaned arrows made 58/60

I made 60/60 twice at 50m target, my arrows have green vanes in the center of target.

This was best shots at 30m target, my gree vaned arrows even didn't touch the X-lines.

Martin Proud!!!!!

Orignal Webpage is as follows;
http://rambo.metroflex-samurai.com/comp/39.htm

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Congrats!!

Congrats Tristan! That is some very strong shooting!!! Looks like everything worked out ok!

PUG

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PUG said:
Congrats Tristan! That is some very strong shooting!!! Looks like everything worked out ok!

PUG
Thank you so much PUG!!! You are the one who made me to scored this 1364!! Hope I can get over 1400 next year!!!!
Even I am so glad to see your comment as the 1st one to this thread!

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Don't sell yourself short!

I may have helped you get your equipment squared away, but it was you that shot a 1364!....It was a pleasure helping you!

PUG

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Congratulations

Thats some good shooting for sure. Keep it up. AC

·
Registered
467 Posts
Congrats!! Very nice shooting! That looks like a beautifull range also.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OTTO said:
Congrats!! Very nice shooting! That looks like a beautifull range also.
Thanks OTTO, hope this small but beautiful range last longer.
As I heard, the range's owner will be changed from Cityhall to a private enterpiser. my archery friends were very worry about this situation.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
even though you think you could've shot 1380, you literally smoked the competition with a 64 so great job. i need to play this game sometime, looks fun.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ursonvs said:
even though you think you could've shot 1380, you literally smoked the competition with a 64 so great job. i need to play this game sometime, looks fun.
ursonvs, thanks for your kind comment.
At FITA 144 Single Round, you have to shoot around 150shots a day..it will be hard part for this game, but..its funny sometimes, because there are many chance to win over your rivals.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Good job on an excellent score.
These Martin Razor X bow are great shooters.
I love mine.
We always talk about how we could have done better even after we have shot well.
That is the true competitor in us.
Keep working on that mental game that will be the differance maker.

I really like that range too.

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
why is it that golfers and archers are never satisfied. Seems it always should have been one putt better or one arrow better.

tristanc you should be satisified

·
Registered
424 Posts
Congratulations, glad you did so well on Sunday. Best of luck at the All Japan competition. This win should really help your confidence going in.

Shelly

·
Bowhemian
8,295 Posts
Ichi bon!

Good shooting. Nice range -- and nice bow!

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
excellant post and shooting......great pictures...thanks for sharing and congrats on the event.....

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jarlicker said:
Good job on an excellent score.
These Martin Razor X bow are great shooters.
I love mine.
We always talk about how we could have done better even after we have shot well.
That is the true competitor in us.
Keep working on that mental game that will be the differance maker.

I really like that range too.
Thanks Jarlicker,
Hope you can make many good scores with your Razor-X!!
I am using C4 riser/Elite limbs/Fury-X cams...
All the best!!! in the mental sports!!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
short-n-fast said:
Great shooting tristan ,

Brian
Thanks Brian!
How have you been doing? Any good news?
Recently I was considering to buy the Bengal, but it seems that Martin will bring out more excellent bows for target archers sooner or later.
PUG and Martin people are really kind and helped me with my troubled limbs and riser...
However, my new riser has crack again from the same ared, the cable guide hole, as my C3 riser had.
I feel terrible and sorry for the Martin staff, even though I don't know the problem was came from my mistake or the riser itself.

Wish your best shooting at any competitions around you!!!
All the best!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts