Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I stopped by Crackers shop to pick up my Bengel with a new set of red and tan strings and came home with this too for my Birthday! It was a complete surprise.

Bowtech Tribute in Mossy Oak Obsession camo
70#
29" dl
400 gr CX Maxima Hunter 350
295 fps

This is quiet and fast and has a great back wall! I liked my old Switchback XT but I like this one better. The back wall feels better (IMHO) and it is faster to boot.
 

Attachments

·
In 'Da Head
Joined
·
24,266 Posts
Very nice...you better hold on to that one tight....and keep the other hand on those bows:wink:
Congrats and Happy Early Birthday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
890 Posts
I'm shooting the same bow and arrows except for some different accessories. Your speed is right in line with mine, this bow should serve you well.:cocktail:Less than 30 days until I officially field test it, can't get here soon enough. Mike is THE MAN!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
I'm also shooting the same bow and arrows. Mine happens to be left handed. You guys stand on the wrong side of the bow is all.:wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,484 Posts
Mike does great work and I have a Crackerized Tribute to prove it!!:)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ISCORE4U said:
I'm shooting the same bow and arrows except for some different accessories. Your speed is right in line with mine, this bow should serve you well.:cocktail:Less than 30 days until I officially field test it, can't get here soon enough. Mike is THE MAN!!

It's about 12 days away for Missouri! Wahoooo! I have a monster 8 pt that gave me the slip last year. He would've scored around 150 as an 8 pt! and was within bow range of my stand for about 15 minutes or so. I just had NO shot and no open lanes to shoot thru. That will be different this year. He survived the gun season and has been spotted this year already. He may go 160?????? Come on November!!!!

Rx
 

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
Joined
·
13,960 Posts
I have been meaning to get over there and see Mike's place with my own eyes.......he does great work.
This time though, I might buy the bow and all from him too :wink:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,498 Posts
Bellows1 said:
My Birthday is a week away. :)
Bellows.........sorry honey.....I can only give bows to one well, two men in my life! :wink: If I didn't have Rx and little RX...you would be first in line! :wink: :)
 

Attachments

·
In 'Da Head
Joined
·
24,266 Posts
fishingal said:
Bellows.........sorry honey.....I can only give bows to one well, two men in my life! :wink: If I didn't have Rx and little RX...you would be first in line! :wink: :)
:confused2: :hurt:
 

·
In 'Da Head
Joined
·
24,266 Posts
Bellows1 said:
Back off Doc. :wink: It's my handsome good looks. :D
Back off?...heck, you already won...I am just a sore loser:wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,164 Posts
RX, where are the Bengal pictures?

Doc, if it will make you feel better, you can get me a bow for my birthday. Next Monday, better Fed-Ex it. :)
 

·
In 'Da Head
Joined
·
24,266 Posts
Bellows1 said:
Doc, if it will make you feel better, you can get me a bow for my birthday. Next Monday, better Fed-Ex it. :)
Wrong team:wink:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top