Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to everyone who aided me in getting my XT dialed in tuning wise. I am a new guy here and I got a lot of help from a lot of people and now have my XT shooting bullet holes from 3' - 18'!! This is absolutely the best tuning I have ever got on any bow. It so happens it dialed in at a center shot measurement of 12/16th. Thanks again everyone for helping out a newbie...if you are ever over to the Realtree forums, you can find me there under the same name. I'll be sticking around here also though...:wink:

·
Registered
23,626 Posts
Glad to hear Ken! I can't wait to get my XT, as long as the 2007's aren't mind numbing!

You making the Smackdown?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NYBowhunter911 said:
Glad to hear Ken! I can't wait to get my XT, as long as the 2007's aren't mind numbing!

You making the Smackdown?
No to the smackdown in 06'...I have to compete in a martial arts tournament in Herkimer the following weekend and with the price of gas and my father being hospitalized for 3 months, (3 hour drive), I am a bit strapped. Hope to make smackdown 07' though with bdboy53 from Realtree forums! Maybe I'll see ya there. Thanks Dan!

P.S. if you go to the smackdown..dont forget to run those 15's first!! Joking!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts