Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say thank you to Steve Johnson and his son Josh. I was reading their newsletters on line and had a question, so I called to ask, expecting to speak to one of their technical support people. Josh answered the phone and quickly answered my question. He realized I was a novice with an number or questions so he began answering my questions, giving me advice about arrow shafts, arrow construction, tuning, etc. At one point he could not answer one of my questions so he actually went and got his dad, Steve, and he got on the line and began talking to me. They both took a lot of time from their day patiently answer questions from perfect stranger from Florida. They were absolutely first class. Thank you very much gentlemen.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Count me in as one of the many Spott-Hogg fans... When a small problem persisted with my Hogg-It sight(which STILL didn't keep it from providing accurate sighting, BTW...), Josh personally took care of me... Everyone I talked to from them couldn't have been nicer... IMO, they build the best pin sights on the market, and stand behing their product as well... I will definetely own additional Spott-Hogg sights in the future....

- georgestrings

·
Registered
275 Posts
i recently purchased a site from these guys, it is a great product, the site shares great information, and the people are the best.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts