Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re strung my "03 Ultratec with winners choice string and cables and tuned it per Javi's little cam synch guide... Unbelievable difference... Rock solid wall... little to no valley... no hand shock what so ever and it's absolutley silent... I had to do some major twisting of the buss cables to get it correct... even had to change my module setting to a shorter draw length... Thanx to javi and all here at AT for the information...

·
Registered
610 Posts
I would like to thank Javi too. He has helped me a bunch with my hoyts. :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

·
Reverend
6,940 Posts
I Want to Testify Too!!!

Ditto on Javi's help.
Last week he helped me with a tuning issue I had with my UltraTec. After changing strings and following his advice, I had bullet holes in paper after the 4th shot. :thumbs_up Now I'm happy... my wife is happy... my kids are happy... my dog is happy... etc. Way to go Javi. ;) Thanks a million.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I agree...Javi is the greatest...my 05 ultratec was so far outta wack I almost burnt it out back....talked to Javi via telephone and got it shooting sweeet...no vibration and very fast.....Love it now..thanks JAVI

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Thanks Javi, he took time to help me and didn't even get frustrated! (I'm alittle slow on tuning cam.5)

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
Javi

He's help me out a great deal with my Ultratec with spirals, He's like a God of Hoyt bows :wink:
JAVI for president :teeth:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts