Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it happened tonight . Shooting from the 20 yard mark. First arrow was fine , draw back release the second THWAK damn robinhood . I was just sickened 'cause I knew I just ruined one of my last 3 arrows. But in the same second it was kinda cool. :teeth:

· Bow Huntin' pure-n-simple
5,001 Posts
lol, it's a sound you never forget and never want to hear.I try real hard never to practice at less then 30 yards.:p

· Registered
36,987 Posts
Hope you took pic's for us to see

· Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I've got pictures but waiting on my daughter to post them up for me. Know I have to figure what kind of arrows to get cause now I only have one to shot with.

· Registered
4,595 Posts
I did the very same thing this morning with my second arrow. I am going out of town to a shoot saturday and only have 3 good arrows. Well i say only 3. The inserts come out of 5 out of a brand new dozen! I will have to refletch 3 or put inserts in the 5. It is cool to do but you hate to ruin an arrow.

· Premium Member
20,343 Posts
Well it happened tonight . Shooting from the 20 yard mark. First arrow was fine , draw back release the second THWAK damn robinhood . I was just sickened 'cause I knew I just ruined one of my last 3 arrows. But in the same second it was kinda cool. :teeth:
We shop owners just love that sound!:tongue:

Good shooting!;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.