Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D I have had it I am leaving in a hour to start my Journey to Alaska and chase a caribou along with some serious fishing :D I have been getting ready for months with bows, rifle(backup only), and equipment. I am pretty excited and ready for a little Sad as I have never been away from the family for very long. :sad: I will miss them so but will be on the trip of a life time. I can't wait. I will post pics as soon as I return. Wish me luck. I am ready. Bowjunkie

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
bowjunkie said:
:D I have had it I am leaving in a hour to start my Journey to Alaska and chase a caribou along with some serious fishing :D I have been getting ready for months with bows, rifle(backup only), and equipment. I am pretty excited and ready for a little Sad as I have never been away from the family for very long. :sad: I will miss them so but will be on the trip of a life time. I can't wait. I will post pics as soon as I return. Wish me luck. I am ready. Bowjunkie
what just happened.....you were mindboggling a second ago...now your bowjunkie

when i tried to post to you...said thread was invalid....

darn funsuckers must be trying to line jam your fun....

be safe brian...and have much success...lots of pictures....lots...

·
NC ASA Director
36,016 Posts
That's so not fair.

Enjoy, if Bow_tech babe needs her yard mowed while your gone, I'm her man. :wink:

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Take us with you!!

best of luck, eagerly awaiting pics!!

·
Registered
16,392 Posts
Good luck to ya,hope ya have a great time,watch out for the G-bears.

·
74,535 Posts
Good Luck

Dont worry about the Babe

Im sure there plenty of Hot male shooters there that will show her around in Snowshoe. Wish I was there :D Babe will be at Snowshoe :cocktail:

Take plenty of pictures. Did you take a Mathews for a back up bow :D

Be carefull, have fun. Man must be nice ;)

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Good Luck...I hope it meets all your expectations :D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Good luck Brian I need some meat to put in the freezer. Don't worry about Sam she has another caddy anytime she wants one. ME :D

·
Registered
16,232 Posts
JAVI said:
You bet... Good luck... watch for a good set of tops... :mg: :wink:

He's already got that.......... :star:

Good luck bro. Go fetch me my steak. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Brian,

Have a safe trip and lots of fun. Will be waiting on the pics. And I'm sure Sam is gonna miss you too!!!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Guys.

I got the Bowtech rockin Dan and if all else failes the Ruger .338 win mag will keep the G-Bears at a safe distance ;)

Bowtech Babe is headed to snowshoe to win the World Championships and has her friend with her. NO need for ya'll to worry she will be fine. Fire up the Bar-b-Q I smell fresh steak. :tongue: Later All Bowjunkie

·
Registered
11,073 Posts
We want pictures when you get back! Good luck and be careful! :thumbs_up

·
Banned
483 Posts
sweet sounding trip

Best of luck, shoot straight, and be safe..........pics, lots of 'em....close as I'll be getting to Alaska for a while...

·
32,710 Posts
Good luck, good fishing and bring back some trophies. :thumbs_up

1 - 17 of 17 Posts