Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( I just got threw eating the last of my deer meat. I had one back strap left and I cut it into 1\4in strips been merenating all day I dropped them on the grill for about 5min on each side :thumbs_up man it was sooo good. Well two more months then I can start to refill the freezer. The Lord blessed me with seven deer and they held my family over pretty good. Look out October 1st.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
I'm running out myself, come on October. Everytime I open up the freezer all I can hear is - I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you.......

No 25 year old should have to have Air Supply play in his head over deer meat lol

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I have ben out since early summer. Got skunked last season :sad: I hope to have at least 3 in the freezer before december. :wink:

not to hijack a thread, but how do you guys cook your bs.

I like to keep them whole, wrap them in bacon, inject maple syrup in them and bake/grill them slowly. Talk about goooood. :tongue:

Another way is to butterfly them like pork chops and grill them up!!! A little seasoning salt and MMMMMMMmmmm good. :wink:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Seven deer long boy you got a big family or they where pretty small deer. But i know what you the wife rutted around and found a couple moose roastsand a package of steaks. Good thing deer and elk open in about 35 days for bows.

·
Registered
343 Posts
My freezer just broke testerday.....SO ALL MINE CANT BE EATEN :thumbs_do :thumbs_do .......ouch

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.