Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
That dude is a creep.

Great invention...but no state would ever allow it as a weapon...except Texas:)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Awesome Dude spent alot of time building that for sure But how do you aim it??

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looks to me like your typical West Virginian

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
That dude is a creep.

Great invention...but no state would ever allow it as a weapon...except Texas:)
wow the very first response to this guy's post, i think you might be the creep and more than likely not smart enough to invent anything more than a sharpened stick, "Dude":wink:

·
Registered
196 Posts
he looks like one of thos guys from delverance the movie.

·
aka "5 Spot"
9,756 Posts
That must be a Hoyt, but I think he used up a couple hundred of his dry fires making the video. :eek:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Enough smarts to develop a complex machine, but not smart enough to brush his own teeth!

·
Registered
911 Posts
This is archery at it's finest!
We have a four month archery season in Ohio that allows crossbows.
You don't even need to sight it in, just spray and pray!
Any one know were I can get about 1,000 bolts at a discount.:eek:

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Didn't the romans come up with an automatic cross bow? Slightly different of course, it was a siege weapon that threw out ruddy great planks, and the big issue was that once it was set up, it couldn't be moved very easily. So the bad guys would wait to see where the first shot would land, then stand the hell out of the way and watch the other five planks hit the same area. Read it in a book :wink:. Impressive little toy this one, kind of hope it doesn't get marketed to the masses though.

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
I wonder what kind of beaten zone I could get with that thing? Pretty cool gizmo, but not very practical. Too much motor noise, and not enough speed.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Nice try

You cant blame people for trying. Thank god for some Like John Browning who had a vision and some ambition to go with it. This though is impractical and worthless. Fun a best for about 10 minutes. Even if the best minds in archery manufacturing came up with an automatic crossbow what good would it be? Archery for most is about one shot.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts