Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment 6206703

Alright guys as deer season approaches we will also enter the season of long drives and living off gas station food and McDonald's. This means we will inevitably have multiple encounters with the urinals of these establishments, and all the old pee, pubes, and other excrement that come with them.

Our greatest enemy in this endeavor is the dreaded splashback. Covering your legs in your own p*ss is a bad way to start your all day sit.

So I give to you the ultimate anti splashback guide. Who knows, this might make the difference in your season!

P.S
I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER SITE AND THOUGH I WOULD SHARE IT......LOL

·
Registered
714 Posts
View attachment 6206703

Alright guys as deer season approaches we will also enter the season of long drives and living off gas station food and McDonald's. This means we will inevitably have multiple encounters with the urinals of these establishments, and all the old pee, pubes, and other excrement that come with them.

Our greatest enemy in this endeavor is the dreaded splashback. Covering your legs in your own p*ss is a bad way to start your all day sit.

So I give to you the ultimate anti splashback guide. Who knows, this might make the difference in your season!

P.S
I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER SITE AND THOUGH I WOULD SHARE IT......LOL

Awesome!

Always wipe front to back

Solid!

·
When's bow season start?
8,927 Posts
How about when your freezing cold and you think your done so you tuck it back in only to have it run down your leg.
Never an issue until I hit my mid-50s. Now it's a concern, no matter the temps! :mg:

·
3%er
3,635 Posts
Spread them feet out a little wider?!

·
Romans 10 vs 9
11,125 Posts
No splash th.jpg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts