Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if they have a website? I want to email them and complain about my BLOCK! I had one a few years ago, and I shot ALOT of arrows in it before it gave out, all field points. I bought another one last summer and havent really shot that many arrows into it in comparrison to my first Block I had. This new one in the center is now to the point it hardly stops the arrow! Buries to the vanes! It seems to be banded tight enough togeather...but VERY disappointed in it! And will not buy another, or reccomend one to anyone! Whats everyone else using similar to the block that holds up better???

D

·
0 Posts
get a RINEHART "Rhino Block" target...

...you'll wonder how you got along without one!!...

...call 1-608-757-8153...

...might have it on their web site www.rinehart3-d.com ...

...if you are an ASA, IBO or NFAA member I believe you can get one for around $95.00...well worth it!!...approx. 18 inches square...has a built in thick rope handle...all 4 sides shootable as well as 8 "mitered" corner areas as well...dots for aiming all over the thing...we sure like ours and LOVE it for broadhead tuning time!!:) ...been using it for 2 years now and it's still in EXCELLENT shape...even with BH tune up's each fall...round 3 is not far off!!...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks LX....I did a quick search for the block website, but didnt find it! I guess I didnt look hard enough!

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Good call double d, After the hammering we gave the reinhart block at the bowtie hilton I am sold, In the process of getting reinhart to float one down under for me.:D

·
Bonehunter
8,843 Posts
I have had the same problem !!!:( It also seems the black material they previously used , lasted longer than the new grey product they use now !!! I used to love them - but now I don't know . Alot of money to last 6 months !!!

D

·
0 Posts
NOEL!!!...

sfa said:
Good call double d, After the hammering we gave the reinhart block at the bowtie hilton I am sold, In the process of getting reinhart to float one down under for me.:D
...you made it back home!!:) ...was wondering about you...I couldn't remember your "handle" on AT...silly me:rolleyes: ...

...hope all is good buddy!!:cool: ...

...yeah those RINEHART "Rhino Blocks" are the best block target on the market I think...toss it in the truck or car and shoot wherever you go!!...and with whatever you want...makes a GREAT target for DEER CAMP!!...

...hope RINEHART can send one over the pond for you...and wish they'd fill a freighter of 3D targets for you down there too!!:) ...

...glad your back in the saddle:cool: ...

...SHOOTER MIKE...dang that didn't last long did it??:( ...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
1,500 shots? I hope that was with broad heads...

I have had a commercial "rag bag" last 10 times that long. My current home made Etherfoam/ragbox has probably taken 20-30,000 and I haven't had to switch out the Etherfoam sheet yet...

-CG

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Shooter Mike said:
Nope - never a braodhead
Hey Mike; I have the exact same Black Hole... mine is pretty shot out... and I have put several hundred broadhead shots into it. But it don't look nothing as ragged as yours. Did you by chance leave it outside in the weather a lot... I notice a lot of sun bleach...:D

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
hey sfa, if you ever learn how to post them pics you took...maybe you could post that rinehart block for all to see...after all....seems that the black hole target must not hold up if left out in the weather....while that rinehart block has been setting outside now for 2 years....winter,spring,summer and fall...it dont matter the rinehart wethers them all....

i have to admit.....i picked up a mckenzie cube for the barn, and all prelim shots on it.....i have to say it may be the best indoor backstop ive shot yet....this thing holds the target steady, and arrows dont move around once they hit the block.....

double d.....it would take a whole freighter full of targets for ole sfa...cause that guy sure knows how to slice and dice the targets....cant seem to keep it in the "insert" if you know what i mean:p

shooter mike, you going to make it back with marine23 before you ship off to nip land????

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Hey Bowtie, The only thing sliced and diced was your wallet mate, I just got all the signed ones and started counting, Let me know if you need a loan:D :D , How is that mackenzie for pulling the arrows, I love the reinhart for that reason alone. The other plus is the sheer durability but i dont need to tell you about that, I am stunned to hear your block has actually been out in the weather for 2 years. It just adds to my respect for the product. Hey double d Nice to hear from you dude, If I can get back across the pond we must hang some more, We will have a blast.:D :D

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
I have a block target that is about 1.5 years old and the middle is blown apart pretty good. I went to the R 100 and they had the rinehart block target there on the course and it hardly looked shot up.

D

·
0 Posts
JUAN...

...check the "storage area" on the Gulfstream...let's see how many RINEHARTS we can fit in that bird and run them over to TEELOW:cool: ...

...NOEL...you got it mate...next time you can hang out at my "corn crib":D ...

...FUN is the DUO'S middle name!!:cool: ...

>>>---DD and OBT--->;) ...FUN by the TON...

PS...RINEHART "Rhino Block"...possibly the last "block" target you'll ever buy:) ...

PSS...OBT what is that McKenzie thing you speak of??...what are the dimensions???...will it hold 4 paper targets???...

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
I'm hoping too, but the way things are lookin' it might be tough to pull off. I've been so busy the past few weeks, half the time I don't know whether to sheet or wind my watch. I've been shooting some blank bale in the evenings but I can't even remember the last time I saw a 3d target. It'll be nice once this whole move to japan is done with. Marineinnc23 is out of the state for the next month anyway. His unit took a trip to california, I think, to do some more training.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
I wish you luck health and happiness In Japan Mike, It was fum hangin with you guys at the hilton. BTW you guys owe me a bottle of rum.:D :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts