Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ide appreciate any feedback on this Target,Good or Bad.Im thinking of buying one,for field point use only.Anyone use one? Thank's!

·
When's bow season start?
8,864 Posts
If you buy a Block and only shoot field tips, it will last until either someone steals it or you drop dead. If you shoot broadheads, don't believe the hype about 10,000 shots without a passthrough. Within a year I had to replace my Block due to broadhead use. Everytime you remove an arrow the broadhead pulls slivers of foam out of the target.

Brian

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Personally whiskey, I'm saving the block for a portable target to take to camp in case someone has problems with their bow and I'm shooting bh into a cheap 3d deer with replaceable core...it will last longer than the 3d for bh......but hey thats just me!!

·
Registered
757 Posts
I have one and as stated before if you use field tips it will last indefinately. I however have found no target that will stand up to heavy use with broadheads. Eventually they will just get cut to shreds.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I go through at least two Blocks per year. Like the other guys said, field points are fine but braodheads eat them up. Good luck.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank's Guy's for the Replys.Ill be switching over to Rocket Mechanicals,and seeing that they shoot the same as a field tip(for me)the Block seems like the way to go.Good Hunting!

·
Registered
760 Posts
My Cube has soaked up several thousand BH hits. Being able to shoot all six sides gives it a large advantage over the Block in the longevity department.

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
CUBE

I agree with BTM. The cube might be the best broadhead target out there.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Any cheap home made broadhead targets out there worth a $amn.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Arkie go to south plant...........cheep...........good.......lol...:D

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I'll be there tomorrow after lunch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts