Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
From what I understand they’re famous from social media due to their fitness life and physiques. However, there’s no denying they have a passion for the outdoors and donate tons (literally) of meat to people who need it. Do I think they’re just another duo who has glammerized bow hunting? Absolutely. Do I disagree with taking 80+ yard shots on animals? Absolutely. But I enjoy their content and their excitement appears genuine. Josh offers a lot of info too on setups and gear. Nobody is perfect and I don’t have anything damning to say about them and the negative things I said before doesn’t affect me in my day-to-day life so it is what it is. They get a thumbs up from me all day

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah I know the big stink you’re talking about. Folks said they were barbaric and yadda yadda yadda. If I’m not mistaken, it cost them a sponsor? Again, I see it as hunting and it is what it is. Now if it comes to light that they poach animals or hunt in anyway outside the law, that’s a whole ‘nother issue. I’m thinking the spear hunt was 100% legal, and I say that because they don’t strike me as the kind of stupid that would post a video on their huge platform showing them intentionally breaking the law.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I know the big stink you’re talking about. Folks said they were barbaric and yadda yadda yadda. If I’m not mistaken, it cost them a sponsor? Again, I see it as hunting and it is what it is. Now if it comes to light that they poach animals or hunt in anyway outside the law, that’s a whole ‘nother issue. I’m thinking the spear hunt was 100% legal, and I say that because they don’t strike me as the kind of stupid that would post a video on their huge platform showing them intentionally breaking the law.
That's what I thought of it to just hunting I mean it's like a 5 inch cut broadhead I don't think the animal really suffered again I don't like killing Anything over bait especially donuts and syrup not my style but it needs to be done

·
Registered
180 Posts
I’ve fed corn for deer all my life so baiting is nothing new to me. With that being said, I can’t feed corn and flavored attractants for the deer herd and nock someone for hunting bear over bait like 99% of bear hunters do.

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
Welcome to Archerytalk

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
welcome to AT

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
It was in Alberta, where I am from and it was legal. Now because of the bad publicity and the lefty government we had at the time the province has banned spear hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts