Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a great season and killed my number one target buck which was my biggest buck ever! But this guy was another I wanted but he lived to hopefully see another season. I saw him once during the rut but he would not break away from the doe he was with to come to my grunt call. He was actually in bow range but too thick and walked off with her. Check out the zoomed in pic of his right antler. Thought I'd share for some that like these crazy racks.

·
Registered
9,083 Posts
Congrats on getting your number one target buck. It will be interesting to see what the one that got away looks like next season. That's a good looking spot. Thanks for sharing.

·
Elitist
5,841 Posts
Very cool buck! Good luck on him next year.
Great pic. Is that a Bushnell E3 by chance? I have an E3 and love the pics it takes. I’m getting an E2 for Christmas and hope it’s good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great pic. Is that a Bushnell E3 by chance? I have an E3 and love the pics it takes. I’m getting an E2 for Christmas and hope it’s good too.

Thanks. This is a Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor low glow. I have two of them and really like them. Takes nice videos too.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Awesome buck! I wonder if he got a boo-boo on his left leg?? Good one for next year!

·
"Shock n Awe"
3,683 Posts
awesome looking deer.. good luck with him next year

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome buck! I wonder if he got a boo-boo on his left leg?? Good one for next year!
I don’t think he has an injury. I have more pics and videos of him and he looks fine. I know the deformed rack is a sign of injury but I have not seen any evidence of it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Great pic. Is that a Bushnell E3 by chance? I have an E3 and love the pics it takes. I’m getting an E2 for Christmas and hope it’s
How do you know what Santa is going to bring you? I hope you enjoy your new camera.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts