Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys feel about the show Arrow. I personally like it and I love the fact that the writers know a bit about real archery like the fact that green arrow supposedly has an 150# draw weight. And his form is ok for an beginners. I like the show but how bout you guys?

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
I like that he has a fletching jig setup in his hideout and that he uses Zwickey broadheads. Overall its a cool story line and I like it

·
Registered
345 Posts
Love the show I red the old comics too and there really nice.. I was sad to see the season finally even though it was great can't wait for it to come back on.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know right, one thing is I was dying to see Roy become Speedy on the finale. Although I knew inside it was too soon lol. But I never really payed attention to his fletching I always thought they were green. What color are they?

·
Registered
122 Posts
I know right, one thing is I was dying to see Roy become Speedy on the finale. Although I knew inside it was too soon lol. But I never really payed attention to his fletching I always thought they were green. What color are they?
Yeah I was looking forward to Roy becoming Speedy as well. His fletchings are red and yellow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts